Oaklands Park will host matches attended by supporters this weekend for the first time since March with additional safety procedures in place.
First up is the under-18’s who take on their counterparts from Whyteleafe on Saturday, 1pm kick-off.
On Sunday it’s the turn of the Women who welcome Pagham Women to Oaklands, 2pm.
Entry for both games is free but capacity will be limited to 200.
The first team take centre stage next week with high-profile home friendlies with Worthing and Bognor on Tuesday and Friday respectively.
Both these games are strictly all ticket. Tuesday’s fixture with Worthing has already sold out, but tickets for Friday’s showdown with the Rocks when the allowed capacity is increased to 400 are still available.
All upcoming matches played at home – regardless of team – will be subject to new matchday procedures inline with our recently published COVID-19 Risk Assessment, which can be downloaded below.
Matchday Safety Procedures
- Supporters will required to check in via the Evepass track and trace app, available on both iOS and Android – please download it prior to attending a match.
- Any supporters without access to a smartphone will be required to complete a form manually and supply their name (one person per party), party size, phone number and email address. Please note it is the responsibility of the supporters attending to carry this out.
- Please do not attend a match if experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Hand santisers will be available at the entrance and at various other locations around the ground.
- Only the downstairs clubhouse toilets will be available for use by supporters.
- The outside tea bar will be open for all matches. From the 1/9 onwards it will only be accepting orders via the club2app, which is available to download on the App Store and Google Play Store. Once your order is confirmed head to either the tea hut or bar to collect.
- The bar will be open from Tuesday’s match with Worthing onwards, with a seated capacity of 100, no standing allowed. As with the tea hut, bar orders will need to be placed via the club2app.
Please accept that these procedures are all new and that the club will be adjusting to them as much as the supporters visiting the ground so your patience and understanding will be appreciated.
These matches initially provide the club with an avenue to test these new procedures and make any necessary adjustments before the first team’s opening game of the new Isthmian League season at home to Ramsgate on Saturday 19th September.
Any future changes to procedures will be published via the website.