400 supporters will descend on Oaklands Park to watch this evening’s pre-season fixture between the neighbouring clubs.
The permitted allocation has been increased following Tuesday’s trial run where City hosted Worthing with 200 in attendance.
Miles Rutherford’s men put in an impressive display to hold one of the Isthmian Premier top sides and will be hoping of a repeat when they take on the Rocks.
The match is strictly all ticket and supporters must present their ticket at the turnstile to gain access.
Ticket holders are reminded of the following safety procedures that will in place this evening:
Matchday Safety Procedures
- Supporters will required to check in via the Evepass track and trace app, available on both iOS and Android – please download it prior to attending a match.
- Any supporters without access to a smartphone will be required to complete a form manually and supply their name (one person per party), party size, phone number and email address. Please note it is the responsibility of the supporters attending to carry this out.
- Please do not attend a match if experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Hand sanitisers will be available at the entrance and at various other locations around the ground.
- Only the downstairs clubhouse toilets will be available for use by supporters.
- The outside tea bar will be open but it will only be accepting orders via the club2app, which is available to download on the App Store and Google Play Store. Once your order is confirmed head to either the tea hut or bar to collect.
- The bar will be open with a seated capacity of 100, no standing allowed. As with the tea hut, bar orders will need to be placed via the club2app and collected when ready.
- The ground will be operated a no cash policy with any necessary payments to be made via contactless.
Tonight’s match brings an end to pre-season fixtures with next Saturday’s FA Cup trip to Basingstoke marking the return of competitive football.