As we continue to host football matches at Oaklands Park while navigating the Coronavirus pandemic and the ever changing government guidelines the following is an update on the procedures that will be in place on matchdays, all with the safety of supporters and players in mind.
- Please use the NHS Covid-19 app to check in to the ground on arrival.
- Face coverings must be worn at ALL times when in the clubhouse, even when using the toilets.
- You may remove your mask if you are seated at a table in the clubhouse.
- All drinks orders made at the bar must be done using the club2app. We will not be taking orders in person at the bar, following government guidelines.
- If you are seated at a table in the bar please your table number when ordering and await table service.
- If ordering via the app for collection please quote your name.
- All drinks orders for collection must be completed before entering the bar and must be paid through club2app.
- Food orders at the Tea Hut can either be place via the app for collection or you can queue and order directly at the kiosk.