This is the only way to guarantee a ticket for all matches held at Oaklands Park this season. Any tickets remaining on the day will be sold at the gate but supporters are heavily encouraged to purchase in advance via the app to avoid disappointment.
As with our pre-season home fixtures attendance is limited to 400, with track and trace and other COVID-19 procedures in place.
Matchday Safety Procedures
- Supporters will required to check in via the Evepass track and trace app, available on both iOS and Android – please download it prior to attending a match.
- Any supporters without access to a smartphone will be required to complete a form manually and supply their name (one person per party), party size, phone number and email address. Please note it is the responsibility of the supporters attending to carry this out.
- Please do not attend a match if experiencing any symptoms of Coronavirus.
- Hand santisers will be available at the entrance and at various other locations around the ground.
- Only the downstairs clubhouse toilets will be available for use by supporters.
- The outside tea bar will be open for all matches. From the 1/9 onwards it will only be accepting orders via the club2app, which is available to download on the App Store and Google Play Store. Once your order is confirmed head to either the tea hut or bar to collect.
- The bar will be open with a seated capacity of 100, no standing allowed. As with the tea hut, bar orders will need to be placed via the club2app.
Tickets for next Tuesday’s FA Cup first qualifying round tie with Cribbs FC will be available via the app shortly.